Have tiny rashes like bumps on lower buttock cheek. How to get relief?

I have like a tiny rash like bumps that are on my left lower buttock cheek. It appears that they are forming 3 circles and it s raised it itches and it irrated when I'm sitting down.
Posted Sat, 4 Aug 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Hello and thanks for the query.
You seem to be suffering from ringworm which is a common fungal infection of the skin.
The medical term for ringworm is tinea.
Ringworm causes a scaly, crusted rash that may itch.
Ringworm can be successfully treated with antifungal medications used either topically or orally.
Heat and moisture help fungi grow and thrive, which makes them more commonly found in skin folds such as those in the groin or between the toes.

To cure ringworm, it is necessary to take antifungal medications. Ringworm can be treated topically (with external applications) or systemically (for example, with oral medications):
Topical treatment: When fungus affects the skin of the body or the groin, many antifungal creams can clear the condition in around two weeks. Examples of such preparations include those that contain clotrimazole (Cruex cream, Desenex cream, Lotrimin cream, lotion, and solution), miconazole (Monistat-Derm cream), ketoconazole (Nizoral cream) etc. 
 Many of these antifungal creams are available as over-the-counter preparations. It is usually necessary to use topical medications for at least two weeks.
I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck