Have tiny dark spots under a callus, become stringy after cutting them. What could this be?

I have dark spots (very small, on the order of a mm or less) on my hand generally under where a callus typically develops (I lift weights and frequently develop calluses). At first I thought it may have been a spliter, but when I cut through the skin to get there, it appeared more stringy and very difficult to remove, and can be painful when I try and remove other strings. What could this be?
Posted Fri, 3 May 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Hello dear,
You mentioned tiny dark spots under a callus, which become stringy when you cut them.
These all are typical signs of viral wart.
This need to be removed by radio frequency ablation or LASER, followed by application of an acid to kill the virus completely.

Please XXXXXXX a dermatologist, removing it will hardly take half an hour.

Thank you