Have tiny black dots on penis under the skin. Are these warts?

Jul 2016

I have some tiny black dots on penis under skin
they don't hurt, but curious what they might b
are they warts or normal part of aging??
Posted Thu, 24 Oct 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 12 hours later
Brief Answer:
They are not warts.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts and photographs that you have posted it appears that you have small dots on under surface of glans penis.

One thing is sure that these dots are not warts but most likely to be small beats of hyper granulation secondary to a sub-clinical infection of the glans penis that you may have earlier.

Since you do not have any symptoms like itching ,burning urination, you should not be worried about it . They will fade way themselves over a period of time..

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you