Have tingling in feet and ankles when lying down, difficulty sleeping. Have RA in hands, osteoporosis and psoriasis.

I have tingling in my feet and ankles when I lie down. It is difficult to get to sleep and it has been getting progressively worse over the past year. I am a 61yr old female and have rheumatoid arthritis in my hands and stage 4 osteoporosis and psorisos.
Posted Mon, 5 Aug 2013 in Lupus
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
persistent tingling suggests that you are developing neuropathy.
As you are suffering from various autoimmune disorders like psoriasis, Rheumatoid arthritis etc, the chance of neuropathy increases.

You can take injection (neurobion).
Take 5 injection, Later you can take neurobion tablet daily.

This will give you relief.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.

Thank you