Ask a Urologist   »  

Have tight foreskin and unable to have intercourse properly. Easy way to get cure?

General Surgeon
Question
Hello Doctor,

I am 27 years male from Pune.I am able to do intercose with my wife properly using condoms.But now we have started family planing but when ever We try to have intercose,My penis foreskin stuck behind the glans and have to rollback manually. Can you please help me?
Posted Tue, 19 Mar 2013 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 18 minutes later
Hello!

Thank you for the query.

Such symptom is caused by too tight foreskin of your penis what is called phimosis.
Usually phimosis does not allow the foreskin to fully retract, however in your situation it is too tight to rollback especially if the penis is erected. Moreover, some persons do have short foreskin so it does not cover the penis fully when erected.
If this gives you pain or swelling of the penis, you should consult urologist as small surgery might be necessary. Otherwise, if no pain at all no swelling and you can rollback your foreskin freely, no further action is necessary.

Hope this will help.
Regards.

Follow-up: Have tight foreskin and unable to have intercourse properly. Easy way to get cure? 55 minutes later
Hi ,
Thanks for the reply.
However I have below queries:
1) What is swelling ?
2) What Kind Of Surgery
3) Feel Pain while inserting only and when i remove out than no pain and able to pull back easily

regards,
XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 7 minutes later
Hello!

1. Swelling is when due to foreskin being too tight your gland is getting compressed, becomes bigger (more than erected), getting darker (like a bruise) due to impeded blood flow from the penis.
2. Partial removal of the foreskin or an incision which will make it wider.
3. you should consider if this pain prevents you from normal functioning or not. If not, and you feel comfortable during the intercourse, no further action is necessary.

Hope this will help.
Regards.

Follow-up: Have tight foreskin and unable to have intercourse properly. Easy way to get cure? 24 hours later
Hello Doctor,

Thanks for the reply.
Any gel that can I use during intercose.
And any family planning tips.

Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 1 hour later
Hello!

Any available without prescription gel can be used. You can also try Xylocaine Gel (this one is on prescription).
If it is about family planning tips, this condition does not cause serious problems at all so should not impede family planning process.

Hope this will help.
Regards.