Have small red pimples all over body. How to cure this?

in past 1year i am having small red pimbles in my body like 1mm to 3mm size, recently in 3 places also its starting

so shall i need to XXXXXXX skin doctor or its like due to heat
if you need any photo please advise me how to upload

Posted Sat, 11 May 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Gaurav Patel 2 hours later

Thank you for your query.

I understand your concern about your skin problem.

Small red pimple like lesion may be due to bacterial or viral infection, miliaria (prickly heat), allergic dermatitis.

You have a feature to upload photo by yourself on right side of query page. You should post a photo of skin lesion so I can suggest specifically.

If you develop more new lesions or lesions suddenly increase in size or become more painful, you should consult dermatologist.

Awaiting your response.