Have sinus pressure, runny nose, dry itchy eyes and headache. What treatment should be done?

Feb 2013

I suffer from anxiety.

I worry about my headaches. Started after I heard a story about a woman who was suffering from era dachas and eye issues and died the next day. And it scared me.

After that I've been so tense and started getting tension and headaches in different spots.

And also pollen count has been high here. So I have had sinus pressure, runny nose, dry itchy eyes, Plhemy cough also feels like phlegm dripping down the back of my throat.

Also I get some dull light ache headache on the left then sometimes changes to the right. But then goes away completely.

Also my left eye is sore, but I did cry a lot yesterday. And kept poking at it.

I went to doctor yesterday to discus birth control as I came off it today and talked about my anxiety, and that I get headaches and brought up no concern to him.

But with what I have said does any thing sound worrying too you?

I am just so done with my anxiety. And feel these headaches are moving around just cause I am stressing and am anxious.
Also have pressure on my nose by the insid eeof eyes
Now it's completely gone ?

Posted Sat, 11 May 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 4 hours later

Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.

It seems this headache is looking like resulted from your anxiety and stress of that story of woman you have read about.

And I advise you to stop worrying about the story and don't get stressed as these will lead to stress or tension headaches.

There is no worrying thing in your history of complaints.

Stop thinking about the things which are unnecessary for you.

If the headache is there you can take Tylenol in prescribed dosage.

If you are feeling anxious, tensed, and stresses take prescribed medications for your anxiety at bed time.

For allergic manifestations of pollen allergy, you can take an oral antihistamine drug like levocetrizine as prescribed.

Therefore I advise you to stop worrying and thinking and if you feel too anxious consult your doctor for further management.

Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know.

Follow-up: Have sinus pressure, runny nose, dry itchy eyes and headache. What treatment should be done? 3 hours later
Thank you so much
Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 11 hours later

You are welcome.

And thank you for contacting me on Healthcare Magic.