Have single testicle. Have poor erection. What can be possible reasons?

I am a man with single testicle. I have a poor erection now a days. Earlier it was good. What can be possible reasons. I am 26 years old.
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 6 hours later

You have only one testicle and certainly needs to be assessed by urologist to assess the testicular volume. Single testicle can cause some problems.

I shall be interested to know whether you are smoker or not.

In addition, I also suggest the following measures:

1.     I want you to wear loose clothes and no jeans. Wear only boxers as underwear and no underwear while sleeping.
2.     Cut down on the stress in your life as much as possible.
3.     Eat fresh fruits (papaya, carrot) and XXXXXXX leafy vegetables
4.     Physical exercise such as early morning walks.

Your problem needs a detailed evaluation; hence I encourage you to consult your urologist.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you do not have any other queries. And I will be available to answer any other doubts that you might have.