Is it necessary to take testosterone treatment for undescended testis?

Hi my name is XXXXXXX Cream, when I was 14 I had an operation to have my right testicular taken out of my pocket snipped from the core, place the testicular into the scrotum, I was told that at the age of 16 I would need to come back for testosterone treatment and that it's important I do. I did not remember to have this done, and now I'm 49, this has caused a lot of problems throughout my life, is there still a chance to have this treatment as I'm feeling boarder line passive.
Posted Fri, 17 Jan 2014 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Sexual Dysfunctions Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks XXXXXXX for choosing WWW.WWWW.WW for your health related query. I think you were diagnosed to have undescended testis right side so it was taken out from your abdomen and fixed in scrotum at the age of 14. The idea to call you at the age of 16 was to see whether your puberty progresses normally. They would have checked your testosterone level, in case you had difficulty in attaining full sexual maturity. Now you are 49. I would like to know what problems you had throughout your life. Some times, at your age, there is decline in testosterone level, causing weakness, depression, low sex derive, easy fatiguability, aches and pains, erection problems. If the serum testosterone level is low, testosterone supplementation is given. I hope this is helpful. Any more queries are welcome. DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA