Have severe rash in shoulder and buttock. Resembles spider bite. Cure?

Dec 2012

I have a severe rash from my left shoulder to my right shoulder & left buttock that has been there for over a month & resembles a spider bite.

Posted Thu, 8 Aug 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 1 hour later

Thanks for posting on XXXXXXX

It would have been more helpful if you could attached photos of the rash. Given your current medical conditions, congestive heart failure, high blood pressure, diabetes etc, the rash could have originated from any medical conditions.
You needed to give a little more description of the rash like the size, color, distribution (in cluster or sparse etc), surface etc. This could help me determine more what kind of rash that could be.
Infections are very likely and it could be fungal, bacterial, viral etc.
Autoimmune diseases could also have causes that.

If you may please send more information regarding the rash and if possible with pictures, then I will be able to help further.

Dr. Nsah