Have severe itching between toes and noticed liquid discharge. Suggest some cure

Hi, i have severe itching between my toes. There is also a little liquid discharge there. Can you suggest creams that can work in this situation. Thanks.
Posted Wed, 16 Jan 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
With the history and the appearance in the photograph it seems you have an intense inflammatory condition which can be due to scabies or a dermatitis.
It would be worth while to consult a Dermatologist.
Optionally you can try this treament-
Apply Cream Permite all over the body except on face and wash after hours. Also boil your recently used cloth and linen, if other family members also having same problem then follow same for them also.
From next day apply Cream Betnovate twice a day for 7days.
I hope the advise would be helpful for you.
Follow-up: Have severe itching between toes and noticed liquid discharge. Suggest some cure 13 hours later

Thanks for your reply. I just wanted to add the information that this is a recurring problem that crops up once in 3-4 months and is located always only between the toes and nowhere else on the body.
Do you still recommend the same treatment?
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 7 hours later
Welcome back to healthcare Magic!
Yes both the possibilities I have mentioned have the trait of recurrence.
I am more sure that the treatment I have advised you would be helpful.
Meanwhile also change the soap, washing powder, spray/cream etc. if you have recently started using something.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!