Have severe fatigue then it improves to moderate.Taking cortidol ACTh, magnesium. How to improve this condition?

I have severe fatigue 0500-1500 then it improves to. Moderate fatigue and next day j can't get out of bed for 36 hrs. Cortidol 26 ACTH 42 tsh .5 t4 free 1.3. t3 free 3.9. Magnesium 2.2. Vit D 56 I have a sfressful life why and how to get lower to have energy to get up every morning for work
Posted Thu, 23 May 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Anantharaman 1 hour later
Thanks for writing into XXXXXXX My sincere sympathies fpr the severe fatigue you are feeling. From what you are saying it is apparent that you might be having moderate to severe depression and you are already on medications for depression. However we need to rule out certain conditions which can explain your symptoms.
1. Get a hemogram , serum B12 and ferritin to rule out deficiencies of these nutrients and anemia.
2. Kindly also get a fasting and postmeal glucose to rule out diabetes.
3. You can get calcium, phosphorus alkphos and albumin to look for calcium disorders.

The test reports that you have shared with me are normal and dont suggest any thyroid or endocrine disorder.pleade feel free to revert back to me for clarifications