Have scabs inside nose. Will this be cured?

I have scabs inside my nose, will these heal, my neck glands sometimes swell
Posted Mon, 4 Mar 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 34 minutes later
Hi, thanks for using healthcare magic

The scabs on the inside of the nose will heal.
The nose , like the rest of the face, has an abundant blood supply and any area of the body with a good blood supply heals well. It would be important to avoid any trauma to the scabs as healing takes place , if they are removed before they are ready to fall off then it slows down the healing process.

The glands in the neck and in the rest of the body respond to inflammation or infection in the areas that they are responsible for. Each gland has a specific area that it drains and in the presence of infection, each glands produces substances that fight infection in that area.
For example in the neck there are glands along the side of the neck near the ears, at the back of the head, under the chin (in two areas) . These are affected by different parts of the head and neck and if they sense problems in the areas , that they are responsible for they increase in size.
Normally they would return to normal after 4 to 6 weeks provided no other infection occurs.
The glands in the neck are grouped into submandibular glands, submental, pre and post auricular nodes,occipital .

If there are occasionally enlarging, it is because they are responding to inflammation and infection, to help fight it.

I hope this helps, please feel free to ask any other questions