Have rotating pain in chest. Taking rablet IT. What to do?

My age is 32 years i have rotating pain in my chest some times in left some time right some time back
Posted Mon, 29 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 14 minutes later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
A fleeing pain in the chest usually is not related to heart.
It can be a musculoskeletal pain, can be a manifestation of fibromyalgia or mild depression.
If the pain is chronic in duration then it can be due to pleurisy.
best way is to get an ECHO, ECH, Xray chest and then review to a local physician to pin point the exact cause and instituting suitable treatment.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!
Follow-up: Have rotating pain in chest. Taking rablet IT. What to do? 12 hours later
Hi Sir,
Actually i feel relief when i cough and release some mucas or when i pass some gas and the pain is some time in left side some time in right side some time no pain in the morning i feel fresh but when i do breakfast after that i got pain i would like to tell you that i am an smoker also.
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 3 hours later
Welcome back to Healthcare Magic Physician's Desk!
You should get yourself examined in person by a physician because your symptoms are indicating two diseases, one respiratory problem, which can be allergic bronchitis, hyperreactive airways or COPD because you are also a smoker.
Second set of symptoms, pain moving around in stomach is suggestive of an acid peptic disorder.
Either disease can cause these symptoms or both may be there.
In either case decrease/quitting smoking will help.
You should get the treatment prescribed, usually it takes two months for full relief.
Wish you a great health!