Have red spots around the frenulum. Had boils on thighs, given doxycycline. Had loose stools and burnt urine. Reason?

Urologist
Question
I have 2 to 3 small red spots with white heads around the frenulum area that are hard to break. they come and go and I have been noticing this for years. recently I had small boils on the thigh which took long to heal and the doctor said it was bacteria infection. He put me on a doxycycline dose for 2 weeks and it got cured. But after that I had lot of other problems like loose stools, yellow urine that occasionally burns etc and the small dot boils under frenulum have also become more sensitive. There are white spots around the corona rim. All these problems are giving me night mares is making me restless. I have no other problems
Posted Wed, 22 May 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 7 minutes later
Welcome to the forum.
Since you are monogamous, there should no worry about STD.
Your description fits with what is called PEARLY PENILE PAPULES.
Please get examined by a good dermatologist or a urologist.
If worried, please get a STD PANEL done FOR re-assurance.
Hope this helps.
best regards

Follow-up: Have red spots around the frenulum. Had boils on thighs, given doxycycline. Had loose stools and burnt urine. Reason? 14 minutes later
I heard PPP are not sensitive. Apart from the dots surrounding the corona thr small white dots seem to be occasionally giving a needle prick sensation but only those 2 dots.is that fine. Could it be a yeast infection as it happens at the skin fold

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 3 minutes later
Welcome back.
PPP are not usually sensitive.
It could be fungal infection as you rightly thought.
Better is to get examined to get your doubt cleared, especially because it has been there for years, of course i understand, it is not there all the time.
best regards

Follow-up: Have red spots around the frenulum. Had boils on thighs, given doxycycline. Had loose stools and burnt urine. Reason? 1 minute later
And I meant after the episode 2 years ago and treatment im in a monogomous relatoonship with my wife. Can curedstd come back.

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 9 minutes later
Cured STD does not come back, but how do we know if it was completely cured?
Also, i do not think in terms of STD because after a few years STD do not present in the penis. It usually present as swollen groin nodes for example. I mean it presents elsewhere.
But STD PANEL detects antibodies and so will be able to detect if it was past infection.
The present penile problem is unlikely to be STD as there has been NO recent exposure, according to u.
The discussion is to make you understand the progress of STD.
Hope u understand what i mean.
Best regards