Have red circle around penis under foreskin. Treatment?

I have a red circle around my prnis under the foreskin can I treat it with neem cream bee magic nersporum or vit e
Posted Tue, 8 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Further details required

Detailed Answer:
I am able to get what you are saying, but still to confirm that my understanding is proper, will it be possible to upload some pictures along with your follow-up query so that we can have a look at it. The pictures are safe and confidential.
Hope to hear from you,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy
Follow-up: Have red circle around penis under foreskin. Treatment? 23 minutes later
not interested in sending photos are any of products I mentoned ok to use on foreskin?
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 54 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Probably an infection

Detailed Answer:
It appears that it could be a fungal infection.
You can apply clotrimazole dusting powder (absorb powder) along with Vit E over the red ring.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.