Have psoriasis, diabetes. On homeopathy and mopaday. Suggest cream for psoriasis and medicines for diabetes?

hi sir i have psoriasis past 15 yrs. also diabetes past 10 yrs. im using homeopthic medicine for psoraisis nd taking zoryl m 2 and mopaday 30 for diabetes . psoriasis is cure when diabetes is under control but u know today life style is very tuff. pls.suggest me any cream which i apply on psoriasis nd any another medicine for diabetes
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 6 hours later

The medications MOPADAY and ZORYL M both make a strong combination against diabetes, controlling blood sugar levels in all possible ways.I would recommend you to continue on the same if your sugar levels are under control. Also change on the medications for diabetes is a complex process which involves looking into the sugar levels all through the treatment and also getting HBA1c test done quarterly. Based on the above test results one should plan on changing the medications.

Please send me a picture of the psoriatic lesions you have as the medication differs to different type and severity of the lesions.Also do mention the homeopathic medication name which you using now.The above information you provide will help me to opine better and specifically.

Anticipating your response.