Have projected wart near underarm. Have been using podowart and not feeling any changes. Suggest?

Critical Care Specialist
I have a moong size projected wart near my underarm. I have been using podowart solution for 3 days and I am not feeling any changes. Can you please suggest me.
Posted Wed, 31 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Sadiq Mughal 2 hours later
Hello XXXXX.
Warts treatment require patience.Since there are so many different types of treatments.Warts can appear and disappear without an identifiable cause and one fifth of all wart disappear with in 6 months and two thirds are gone within 2 years.
Your moong size warts can be treated by two ways
No 1. Medical means.
No 2. Surgical means.
Medical means involve applying drugs to warts.Most of these contain salicylic acid which soften the skin and dissolve them.These compounds require daily treatment for several weeks.
Surgical treatment is used when medical treatment fails and include;
Freezing it with liquid nitrogen called as cryotherapy.
Burning it with electric needle or laser
Applying acid to help destroy the wart.
Injecting Bleomycin a anti cancer drug int wart which kills the virus.(used for sever cases)
Surgically removing the wart.
Hope this answers your question.
Let me know if you have any more queries.