Have primary lymphedema in leg. Will it be cured by em simulator?

Feb 2013

I have primary lymphedema in my right leg. I have been hearing about an EM Stimulator to treat lyphedema. Do you know anything about it?
Posted Fri, 22 Mar 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 52 minutes later

Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.

EndermoMedical(EM) Stimulator is a type of Key Module Treatment under occupational therapy.

The Key Module treatment is FDA approved.

It refers to the treatment of specific medically based conditions such as edema, lymphedema control and management.

It stimulates venous and lymphatic circulation.

It helps lymphatic system to capture excess lymphatic fluid.

Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know.