Have pinching sensation from jaw to stomach mainly on chin, chest and stomach with dizziness. Suggest?

Hi I have a pinching sensation from my jaw to my stomach. The main points are chin, centre of chest and left side of stomach. I have dizziness also. Heart rate normal. May have injured myself recently lifting my niece. Really worried about this. Was told by gp I may need an ekg
Posted Sat, 7 Sep 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Pain could be due to muscle sprain

Detailed Answer:

The pinching pain you have could be due to muscle sprain specially in the intercoastals.

If you have other symptoms like episodic pain, shortness of breath, palpitation, sweating during the pain episodes then getting n EKG would be essential to rule out cardiac arrhythmia.

If EKG appears normal then simple exercise on regular basis would solve the issue soon.

Hope, I answered your query.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.