Have peyronies disease, erection not firm, painful intercourse. Having urethral stricture. Suggest?

Urologist
Question
I HAVE A CIRCULAR PLAQUE IN THE MIDDLE OF MY PENIS. MY UROLOGIST CALLED IT PEYRONIES DISEASE. mY ERECTION IS NOT FIRM AND THE HOOD OF MY PENIS CURVES TO 45DEGREE DURING ERECTION. i HAVE PAINFUL INTERCOURSE AND I HAVE LOST INTEREST IN SEX. MY AGE IS 50YRS AND THE DISEASE WAS CAUSED PRIMARILY DUE TO DILATATION OF URETHRA BECAUSE I AM A PATIENT OF URETHRAL STRICTURE. I HAVE USED eCODE BUT NO RELIEF . CAN I BE CURED? PL. HELP
Posted Fri, 31 May 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 6 hours later
Hi
Welcome to the forum.
Urethral stricture is treatable with urethroplasty if recurrent. I have done this even for a man 70 yrs of age and he is happy to pass urine well.
There is no need for dilatation.
Peyronie is treated medically initially and can be surgically corrected if absolutely needed. Peyronie disease is not usually related to dilatation.
May i know what is ecode?

Follow-up: Have peyronies disease, erection not firm, painful intercourse. Having urethral stricture. Suggest? 32 hours later
what medical advice do you give me in this regard? Ecod is medicine provided by the doctor at appollo hospital ranchi

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 3 hours later
What does ecod contain? Vitamin E? Please look at at it and let me know!

Follow-up: Have peyronies disease, erection not firm, painful intercourse. Having urethral stricture. Suggest? 29 hours later
yes it is vitamin "E"

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 5 hours later
One of the medicines prescribed is vitamin E.
You need to take the same and check with the same doctor to assess response to the medicine.
Based on this this, further treatment can be offered.

For the urethra, urethroplasty is better than dilatation.
Best regards.