Have pain and stiffness at both ends of spinal column. How to get rid of pain?
User rating for this question
Posted Wed, 11 Dec 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: Do MRI SPINE Detailed Answer: Hello, I have studied your case. Due to compression of this nerve root there can be stiffness and pain associated with it. I will advise you to do MRI spine There can be degenerative sacroiliac arthritis or associated facet arthropathy. For these symptoms analgesic and neurotropic medication can be started. Till time, avoid lifting weights, Sit with support to back. You can continue physiotherapy Physiotherapy like ultrasound and interferential therapy will give quick relief. I will advise to check your vit B12 and vit D3 level. For age related osteoporosis you may need to take calcium with vitamin D Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health. Take care.
People also viewed
- Constant period pains
- Collar bone heartbeat pregnancy
- Constant uterine cramping
- Navicular bone looks cloudy on mri
- Clay-like stool symptom
- Stiffness and pain in hands and legs
- Consolidation of lung
- Tail bone problem in ceragem treatment
- Is the knot under my collar bone a cervicalrib
- Very stiff legs no pain
- Can hemorrhoids cause tail bone pain?
- Neck stiffness spinal pain drowsiness after sleeping
- Ct colonography procedure
- Stiffness in neck and pain in tailbone
- Stiffness in neck and pain in collarbone