Have muscle twitching in legs, elbow and upper back. Feel fatigue and have Dysautonomia. What could this be?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Muscle twitching in lower legs , pain in left arm down to elbow; knots in left upper back, very tense upper back and upper neck, I cry all the time, restless legs, restless arms, cant focus, cant sleep well, fatigue, scared all the time ; I wake up a lot at night. I have Dysautonomia. how can I stop the twitching of my muscles? I am thirsty a lot

is this anxiety? why am I so stiff? why do I have this achiness in my arm why the twitching the scares me even more and makes me more nervous......

MRI brain neg
CT brain neg.
Lumbar puncture - negative
hemaglobi A1c normal
thyroid and adrenal function normal

CBC BMP CK troponin Magnesum normal

so s cared.... all the time...... always anxious ......cry a lot

and my muscles are not weak. I can do hand stands lift weights , exercise. all that stuff- but they twitch and drive me crazy make me cry - I have to keep moving my legs I cant stop it ! and its driving me nuts! im already an anxious person and don't need this too!!!!!
Posted Thu, 25 Jul 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 3 days later
The presence of weakness fatigue and generalized fasciculations could indicate the possibility of a endocrine or a electrolyte deficiency.

The other associated conditions that also need to be ruled out is essential tremor, which is a condition where a part of a person’s body shakes or trembles uncontrollably when it is held up against gravity. The tremor is usually most obvious in the hands, but may affect the arms, head, eyelids, or other muscles.
Since the blood reports are normal, this seems to be related to anxiety. You can consult a neurologist for a detailed evaluation and treatment.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.