Have microhematuria and hematospermia. Are these related. What treatment should be done?

I have both Persistent microhematuria and Hematospermia since 2 weeks ago. I suspected the second one could have been by doing rough sex I have test myself for STDS and there is none. Are there two conditions related or is justa a coincidence. What could be the prognosis and treatment for these situations? I also have pain at the base of my penis close to my scrotum. The type o pain that I have is like having a catheter, but only in that area which is the one that I have pain at the moment of having sex, this was 2 weeks ago and right after that I discoverd the blood. Could I have a lession on that part of my penis that is the one causing the discomfort and blood? I also have to mentionend that I have trauma on my left testicle about 20 years ago and since then I have had the discomfort and on a recent ultrasound the result was: Small right epididymal cyst in the mid body measuring 5 mm. Tiny echogenic focus in the left epididymal head, probably a calcification. and rifht hydrocele.
Posted Fri, 19 Oct 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later

Both may or may not be related.
Hematuria may be due to stones/ infection in the urinary tract/tumour.
Hematospermia may be due to uncontrolled high BP or infection in the genital tract.
Hematuria evaluation includes urine routine, culture and ultrasound tests.
Hematospermia needs to be evaluated by urine culture and possibly ultrasound of the prostate by trans-rectal method (TRUS) and a check of BP.
Usually the lesion is not in the area you have mentioned.
Both conditions are curable.
The epididymal cysts and calcification have no relation to the current problem.
Hope this helps, kindly get back for doubts if any.