Have lower abdominal pain. Noticed dark urine. Remedy?

.have lower left abdominal pain . tender when pressed .had pain 4 days,urine dark
Posted Sat, 20 Jul 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Omer 30 minutes later

I am Dr.Omer and I am here to help you with your query

As you have said that you have left lower abdominal pain for 4 days , tender on pressure , dark coloured urine

Following are the plausible cause

As your age is 65 years then pain in left lumbar region ( left lower abdomen ) is DIVERTICULOSIS , but do you have loose/black stool? , get an ultrasound abdomen

Other cause can be left kidney or left ureter pain with dark coloured urine , go to ER for pain killers , drink more water , antibiotics , alkalinazation agent for urine , get an ultrasound kidney to see any stone or dilatation of kidney or ureter

I hope this explains your query

Feel free to ask any further questions