Have itchy skin and puffy eyes and low energy level. What should I do now?

I have extreme low energy level, itchy skin and puffy eyes. I have had these symptoms for about three- four months
Posted Sun, 19 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pankaj Malhan 29 minutes later

Thanks for asking.

Extremely low energy levels along with puffy eyes can be serious problem.There are various reasons for it :

Anemia and/or Renal Disease, the former is more common in a young female like you.

There are plenty of reasons for anemia most common of which in order of importance

Nutritional Deficiency -iron and B12 Deficiency and folic acid deficiency
Blood Loss
Drug reactions
Chronic Renal Disease
Autoimmune Disorders
Chronic Liver Disease

As you can see that anemia has plenty of causes, you probably need to see a doctor for the required investigations.

Hope it helps.

If you need further information,please let me know.