Have itchy head and eyelash, black spot all over body and hair loss. What is the disease called?

hi i have serious problam,my head is very itchy,and when i rub my fingers through my hair,little strands seem to fall out,and starting to look bald,my hair is not growing ,it is staying the same lenght,for months,now,also my eyelashes are itchy,my ear exnral,there seems to be some kind of sliver,speck at the end of the hair,in all tree cases,but sometime,there will be like black ones,real dark,iv been find them on my anus,my scrtom,pubic area just seems to have ,slivery/gray ones,i think it could be demodex,dnt,know but not on my pubic area,ialso ony have been researching about mercry piosion,about how it can cause all diease,i have allagram fillings and they have gone black,the symtoms i say to you have been i feel could of been 1yr/2yr after i got allagram fillings,im in in such a state,with my life,please help me,im 25,from XXXXXXX i cant live a normal life
also spots all on my back and chest,and neck,and when i get into the water,my chest goes all red alover
Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 1 hour later
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic

It is understandable that you are concerned based on the severity of your symptoms.

IT may be seborrhoeic dermatitis or psoriasis. Both of these conditions can cause the symptoms that your are describing.

It is unlikely that your amalgram fillings are causing your symptoms. These type of fillings have been used for over a 100 years and have under gone medical experiments to check for safety. The level of mercury in the fillings is very small, the FDA has looked at the evidence and determined that they are safe. The level of mercury that is found in the body of persons using these fillings is very low and below the level that can cause symptoms.

Seborrhoeic dermatitis normally is confined to the scalp, neck, face, chest , back and torso. It can cause a flaky scaly rash and hair loss. It is caused by a fungal infection and requires treatment with antifungal and anti inflammatory agents that require a prescription. It usually requires the use of a variety of specific shampoos as well.

Psoriasis is a immune related condition that is associated with the silver scales that you are described. It can occur in any aspect of the body. There are different types.

It would be best,if possible , for you to visit a dermatologist for assessment, this would be the best option.

I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions