Have itchy and painful intestines with itchy anus. What might be the cause?
User rating for this question
Itchy intestines, insides ache and itch and anus itchy almost all the time for 3 years I get no where with doctors in our area any help please .
Posted Tue, 10 Dec 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Fatbardha Sejdini 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please refer to the following answer... Detailed Answer: Hi, First, please relax. I'd help you with some suggestions as following: - Perform examination of feces for ova/parasites - Do culture of feces for candida infection - check for hemorrhoids (internal or external) - run urine analysis - discuss the test results with the GI specialist Meanwhile, until the results of the tests are in, I'd recommend to - keep a good local hygiene (anus and vaginal area). - keep the area well cleaned and dried by using non scratchy tissue - Use moisturizers to and anti-itching OTC creams Hope it answered to your inquiry! If you have more concerns, do not hesitate to write me back your follow up question! I'd be happy to assist you further! Dr.Bardha
People also viewed
- Skin is red where episiotomy was
- Duphaston at 2nd trimester
- Small red spot on urethera entrance
- Does microgynon 30 worsen bruising
- What causes an itchy anus
- Itchy anus abdominal pain
- Taking microgynon 30 while breastfeeding
- What is the remedy for the itchiness in the anus
- What is itchy scaly anus
- Red papules on old episiotomy
- Bloated stomach microgynon 30
- Peeing a lot no erection
- Age 25 can still increase height?
- Ereection while getting medical exam by female
- Itchy anus pain bloating