Have ingrown hair with yellow stuff on stomach. Had sex with a girl who had hair on vagina and was very wet. Could both be related?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Mar 2013
Mar 2013
Question
hey I have an ingrown hair with a little bit of yellow stuff on my stomach, and I had sex with this girl. my stomach rammed against her vagina for a bit and she was really wet. could I get any stds from this?
Posted Tue, 5 Nov 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
DETAILED BELOW

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Ingrown hair with yellow stuff ( pus ) around it is not related to any STD, it is just an infected ingrown hair.
Do NOT shave it, exfoliate it, try to pluck it or handle it as it is infected, according to your description.
Please consult your doctor for removal, which will be a quick and easy procedure.
Regarding the STDs, yes , having unprotected intercourse with a partner whose status is unknown will expose you to the risk of contracting an STD.
Please feel free to ask for further clarifications.

Follow-up: Have ingrown hair with yellow stuff on stomach. Had sex with a girl who had hair on vagina and was very wet. Could both be related? 2 minutes later
I wore a condom, my question is can her vaginal fluid getting in my pimple get me an std? would appreciate it if you could let me know. thanks

Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 8 minutes later
Brief Answer:
DETAILED BELOW

Detailed Answer:
No, getting her vaginal fluid on your pimple would not give you an STD.
A condom definitely greatly minimizes your risk of acquiring STD, but the risk is not nil.
Its always a good idea to get yourself tested 6 weeks after exposure.
All the best.

Follow-up: Have ingrown hair with yellow stuff on stomach. Had sex with a girl who had hair on vagina and was very wet. Could both be related? 3 minutes later
thanks

Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:
DETAILED BELOW

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for the appreciation.
Wish you good health always.
Please feel free to contact me directly on the following link , whenever you wish -
WWW.WWWW.WW Take care.