Have high globulin level, neutropenia. Ultrasound shows atypical cells in uterus. Tonsillitis, glandular fever, bloating

Daughter (31 yrs. old) has had globulin of 43 for seven years. Recent blood test shows it still at 41, with neutropenia and XXXXXXX positive. this year, doctor referred for ultrasound and colonoscopy - atypical cells in uterus, colonoscopy suggests "irritable bowel syndrome". Describes lethargy, muscle joint pain, frequently gets tonsillitis, glandular fever, flu/colds, stomach bloats after eating (doesn't seem to matter what eating), flatulence, diarrhoea. Family history of terminal blood disorders (leukaemia) and me (mother) and my sister have systemic lupus. Doctors have said unlikely to be lupus and are adopting a "wait and see" approach to daughter. Do,you agree?
Posted Sun, 7 Apr 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Prasad Akole 1 hour later
Dear friend, welcome and thanks for entrusting your query here at HCM!
I am Dr. Prasad Akole (Critical Care Expert- and am glad to address to your query here.

I feel so sorry for the family history.
I can gather that she too has an autoimmune disease.

Her bloating, flatulence, diarrhea could be a part of IBS).
Her neutropenia causes her to have frequent infections like flu, tonsillitis etc. Her pains and aches are due to autoimmune soft tissue disorder causing hyperglobulinemia (high globulin).

Her management decisions depend on detailed physical examination and lab evaluation of the exact immune syndrome. XXXXXXX is just one part. XXXXXXX PNCA, anti DS DNA and others are needed to define it.

To say if her doctor’s decision to ‘wait and watch’ is appropriate, I will need to have a look at ALL the details of her reports so far, her examination findings etc. Also, mention all the medication she may be on now.

It would greatly help if you could upload all the above requested info here, using the uploading service available on this site just below the text box.

You can email the reports / scans to YYYY@YYYY with subject as Attn: Dr. Prasad Akole.

Your doctors may be right in their opinion to be watchful, as the syndrome may not be fully evolved yet. But I can opine better after I receive the required details.

Thank you!
Follow-up: Have high globulin level, neutropenia. Ultrasound shows atypical cells in uterus. Tonsillitis, glandular fever, bloating 42 minutes later
Thank you for you kind and professional response. It is much appreciated. I will try to get further details from my daughter and forward them to you then.
Answered by Dr. Prasad Akole 29 minutes later
Would be glad to review.
Please mention if she has any rash, any bleeding tendency, married status and children.
Descriptions at length help us give better opinions.
Will await the information.