Have herniated disks. Getting pain like gall bladder attack. Any link between the myelopathy and stomach?

Spine Surgeon
Yes, I hope you can. I have herniated disks C3/4 ( I think) from a car accident. The accident was about 10 years ago and I have opted not to have surgery until if and when it is absolutely necessary. Recently I have been having some very bad pain, like gall bladder attacks, but I have no gall bladder. The pain always starts in the right shoulder when I know I have over taxed it. Could there be a link between the myelopathy and my stomach?
Posted Thu, 25 Apr 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 1 hour later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
I understand you have C3-4 disc. Do you have myelopathy symptoms? Need to understand your pain pattern? Do you get arm pain also?
Stomach and myelopathy have no relation. Please upload the xray and mri spine to understand your problem. Thanks.