Have hard white deposits under foreskin. What could it be?

Hello, I have hard white deposits under my foreskin, any ideas what they could be and how they can be treated? I wash daily (sometimes twice) using regular underfunded soap.
Posted Mon, 9 Sep 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
No worries for now. Allergies, fungal or yeast inf

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for the query,

It might necessary to get it examined by a doctor. A proper diagnosis facilitates appropriate treatment.

it would be necessary to know if the patches produce itches or pain or not. This is probable either simply an inflammatory reaction to a product you are using, specific pants that irritate the skin.

Specific skin reactions like fungal and yeast infections could also cause these patches. But its a bit rarer if there are no accompanying itches.

I suggest you book an appointment with a dermatologist. I do not think it should be very serious or complicated to manage after a judicious clinical examination by a dermatologist.

Thanks and kind regards,

Bain LE, MD. Feel very free asking further questions if need be.