Have had graves disease. Found normal TSH and thyroxine free t4 level. Any suggestion?

Question
I have had graves diesease for years but recently my labs came with a tsh of .48 and a throxine free t4 of 1.33. What does this mean?
Posted Mon, 18 Mar 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems

Answered by Dr. Rahul Tawde 5 hours later
Dear XXXXXXX,
You have not mentioned whether you are on any treatment for Graves' disease. You have also forgotten to mention the reference range of free t4 assay. TSH is in normal range so your thyroid status apparently looks normal. I hope the free 4 is also in normal range. But I want the above mentioned details from you to get a proper perspective of the problem
Hope this helps.
Shivaprasad