Have had constant ache and cramp in foot spreading upwards. How to heal this?

I have had a constant ache/cramp in my left foot the goes up my leg, it feels like someone is drilling thru the foot the whole way to my knee, nothing I do is helping the pain.
Posted Tue, 20 Aug 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Alekhya 2 hours later

Thank you for the query.

I have read your query in detail and from that I suggest you to consult a physician.In my opinion there is problem with t joints as even in arthritis you will have stiffness and pain but in only one limb is not so common.Try antiinflammatory drugs like advil and watch for the relief I also suggest you for regular stretching exercises. Radilogical investigations may help you to.find out the cause.

Hope this answers your query.Followup queries are welcome.
Wish you a good health.