Have had ECG done. What does report indicates?

Hello Doctor, Kindly verify my attached ECG report , I year ago I did my echo & TMT and everything was normal. I am slim 65kg
Posted Fri, 6 Dec 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 8 hours later
Brief Answer: Essentially within normal range Detailed Answer: Hi friend, Welcome to Health Care Magic The ECG is within normal limits. There is early repolarisation (V5, V6) – which is a normal variant. The ECG must always be interpreted in relation to the clinical picture – not in isolation There is no name in the strip / nor other particulars! – make sure it is your ECG! ALT (SGPT) and GGT are slightly above normal Need to repeat after a month If the value rises, work up further No cause for concern If the values are 3 or more times the upper limit, then only, it is considered significant and needs immediate further evaluation… Studies for Hepatitis Virus, ultrasound and so on are initiated at that stage. Alcohol, Drugs (Paracetamol is a typical example), overweight and so on – occasionally liver disease – causes this! … The treating doctor alone can suggest further based on his assessment of the situation. Good luck Take care Wishing all well God bless