Have had 3 pulmonary embolisms. Take warfarin. Having pain in arm, shoulder, and leg. Is it a joint pain?

I have clot problem have had 3 pulmonary embolisms. I take warfarin daily 10 mg to keep INR around 2-3 . Last couple of days been having extreme right arm pain in shoulder and shooting pain right leg should I call my doctor or is it possible just joint pain . Nothing helps. I hate calling dr for no reason because last few times nothing , but this is just different even fingers (2of them ) have numbing tingling feeling
Posted Tue, 21 May 2013 in Blood Disorders
Answered by Dr. Jawahar Ticku 1 hour later

This type of pain in your arm and leg is not related to your previous embolism problem but a mild neurological manifestation related to warfarin or mild cervical problem. A multivitamin and over the counter analgesic with arm exercise and keeping the neck upright should help you.

If these measures are not helping then you need a proper physical check up for evaluation of your problem.

Dr. J. Ticku