Have habit of masturbating. Will this cause problem after marriage?

Sexologist
Question
i had bad habbit of masturbating past 8 years is ther any problem for after marriage plz advice me
Posted Wed, 16 Oct 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Masturbation is Normal

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX

Thanks for the query in XXXXXXX

Your concern, regarding masturbation.
Mastutbation is normal and healthy sexual activity of both men and women of any age.
Masturbation as such do not cause any health problem.
It do not cause any problem in future matried life.

Dr A CHAKRAVARTHY

Follow-up: Have habit of masturbating. Will this cause problem after marriage? 52 minutes later
i was doing masturbating daily past 8 years ,,,,, i getting hesitate to get marry plz help me can i get marry is ther any problem for after marriage plz suggest me wat i have to do

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Masturbation do not cause future problems

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX

As I mentioned, it is a normal healthy sexual activity. Frequent ejaculations - daily (whether due to masturbation or intercourse) do not cause any health problems to you in future.

Sperms are produced daily from our testes and hence masturbation do not cause future emptying of sperms.

Masturbation is considered a problem only when, it, alters day to day activities due to the compulsion of masturbation.

best regards
Dr A CHAKRAVARTHY
Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine
Kerala