Have got severe cough and cold with mucous. Noticed shaky hands after taking medicine. Remedy?

Question
Hi. I have got sever cough and cold with Mucous. I took Ascoril + and flexon and Roxid 150mgsince 14th evening

Though my cough is better, yesterday my hands started shaking in the afternoon. It stopped towards the evening. Today again my hands are shaking since morning. I only took Ascoril + today morning.
Can this be a side effect of Ascoril +?
Posted Sat, 1 Sep 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems

Answered by Dr. Neelam Ashish Vanjari 29 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX

Thanks for writing in.
Ascoril contains ingredient called salbutamol which is known to cause side effect like fine tremors.
So you are experiencing adverse effect of salbutamol, next time you consult any doctor for consultation; inform him/her about same.

You can take Syp Adulasa or dabur honeytus for cough relief.
Again you can continue flexon and roxid to complete course.

I hope I have answered your query. In case of any doubt, I shall be happy to help you.
Best regards,
Dr. Neelam.