Child has fever for days. Gave flexon, azileb. Feels hurt while coughing. How to cure?

hello sir good evening,
my daughter is 2 yrs and 3 months of age. she have got fever for 10 days. i did consltant to a doctor in hospital. first she advised for flexon 7ml thrice a day but it didnot stopped fever and i again visited her and then she advised again flexon and azileb-100 5 ml per a day for five days...it is two days i gave azileb-100 to my daughter but no any improvement till now.
actually when she takes flexon she become fine for 6 hour and after that again she gets fever 100 degree f to 104 degree F..... please sir help what i do for my baby i m so hopeless....sometimes she put her palm to her right side cheek near the ear and feels hurt when she coughing and same activities.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013