Have erosive gastritis and duodenitis. Not cured by allopathic treatments. Natural treatment?

Ayurveda Specialist
Hi ,

I am suffering from Erosive gastritis and duodentitis from last 2 years. i have tried the allopathic treatments but still inflammation is there in the intestines. i have stopped all the treatments now and i am taking all the precautions in the diet as told by the doctor. Still i am not able to cure this problem. Is there any natural way to cure it.
Posted Tue, 19 Mar 2013 in Ayurveda
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 15 hours later

I noticed that you have been diagnosed with Erosive Gastritis and Duodenities and you have tried allopathic medicines but found no relief.

I have gone through the reports you have attached. Such inflammation can be cured Ayurveda medicines.
Do start the following medicines and continue for a period of 6 months from now.
1. XXXXXXX Sutshekhar ras 1 tab once a day

2. Punarnavashtak ghan 2 tab twice a day

Avoid spicy, processed and fermented foods.

Take easily digestible foods containing good amount of fiber in it like fruits, vegetables, XXXXXXX leaves etc.

Do maintain good food timings.

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant
Follow-up: Have erosive gastritis and duodenitis. Not cured by allopathic treatments. Natural treatment? 59 minutes later
Hi Nikul,

Thanks for the Prescription. I am taking all the foods told by you from the last one year. Also I am maintaining proper timings between the meals.

Just wanted to inform you that I have also taken the Ayurvedic treatment in which I have taken the below churna:-
1-Avipattikar Churna+Shank Bhasma+ kapardhak bhasma+Mukta XXXXXXX bhasma
2-Bilwadi Churna+Moti Pishti+ kamDudha Ras

It benefitted me for few months in the beginning but after that it started harming me and my stomach became used to it.

I will try your prescription also and will see the effect.

Do you have some Naturopathy and Yogic treatments so that I can try them since I have heard that they are also very effective in treating this ailment and don't have any side effects.

I am afraid that like earlier I should not get used to the medicines prescribed by you and it should not harm me in the long run.

I have attached one more report of endoscopy which will help you to visualize my ailment in more detail.

Regards, XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 1 hour later

I have checked the endoscopy report and noted the medicines you took earlier. Your doubts about these medicines are right, but don't worry. I advise you to start the combination of medicines which I have prescribed in my previous reply.

The diet advise is only to protect from increasing of the problem. Therefore please continue it.

Hope this answers your query.

Wish you good health

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant
Follow-up: Have erosive gastritis and duodenitis. Not cured by allopathic treatments. Natural treatment? 17 hours later
Hi Nikul,

One part of my question remained unanswered. Can you please suggest me some naturopathic treatments which I can do at home as well as yogic exercises especially meant for this disease so that I can recover much faster.

Regards, XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 2 hours later

Please start the following naturopathic medicines along with the Ayurveda remedies.
1. Turmeric 50 grams + Ajvayan 50 grams + Jaggaery 150 grams = Mix it properly and make 20 grams approx. Modak. And take 2 modak at morning with water
2. Take bili phal juice 100 ml regularly. You can make it at your home.

Yoga :
1. Paschimottasan
2. Bhujangasan
3. Ardha chakrasan...

They have be performed 3-5 minutes each at morning. In addition, Vajrasan performed for 5 minutes after every meal can be beneficial.

Please note that the naturopathy and yoga can only compliment the ayurveda medicines which I suggested earlier. Yoga and naturopathy alone maybe of little help.

Hope this helps.
If all your queries are answered, please close this discussion. I will be glad to hear your reviews.

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant