Have endometriosis. Taking ovaral l. Is there any problem in conceiving?

i am 25 years old & left ovary,uterus,cavity are normal.but i have a endrometriosis (32*21mm) in right ovary.i take OVARAL L since 12 days.before OVARAL L i took DANAZOL since question is have any problem to conceive?how many days to solve this cyst?i want to marry within 4months.please help me.
Posted Tue, 25 Dec 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
An endometriotic cyst in the ovary can cause difficulty in conception. But since your other ovary is normal, there should not be much problem.
The chances of normal ovulation is less from a endometriotic cyst ovary. But after adequate treatment a successful ovulation and normal pregnancies have been seen even if both the ovaries are affected.
Ovral-l will help in providing you a symptomatic relief.
You can continue with the oral pills till your marriage and after stopping these you can start taking folic acid supplements after consulting your gynecologist.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Have endometriosis. Taking ovaral l. Is there any problem in conceiving? 4 hours later
how many percentage to normal this problem in 4months?how many time to take to normal?how many percentage to possible to conceive?i want to know that if i shall conceive then there is any problem ?is baby and mother both safe during pregnancy?
Thanks for writing again.
There are no specific studies or data available which shows the time taken by the women with unilateral endometriotic cyst to conceive. But conception is a time taking process. You need to try the natural method for the first six months and in case there is no pregnancy, then you will have to consult an infertility specialist for proper treatment.
After you conceive, you are likely to have a normal pregnancy. Endometriosis is not likely to affect the baby or the mother during the pregnancy.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.