Have dotted swollen circular allergies in finger. Underlying cause?

i have some dotted swollen circular allergies in my finger, which symptoms they are indicating? what can i do for remedy
Posted Sun, 22 Sep 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
photographs required

Detailed Answer:
Red dotted lesions on finger can be a fungal infection or an eczema like pompholyx.
This type of lesions are also seen in autoimmune disorders like SLE.

I would like to see a photograph of the lesions. This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis.

You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better.

You can also send the reports/ image to YYYY@YYYY with the subject as 'ATTN: Dr. Rahul Kumar'."

Waiting for your response ,
Thank you