Have diabetes and low sperm count. How to treat this problem?

hi iam 32 years , i have diabetes since i was 20yrs, i got married recently and my problem is low sperm , when i sex with my wife the sperms dose not come after done, its come after some time that to little quantity of sperms, and i think i have low sperm count plz advise me how to treat this problem
Posted Sun, 2 Dec 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 59 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX AND thanks for your query.

You need
1.     Careful and focused history to go into details of sexual history including erection, sex duration and frequency of sex.
2.     Physical examination to feel the testes and look for Varicocele.
4.     Counseling.
A urologist or infertility specialist needs to be consulted to get things done.
Based on semen analysis, next action will be taken.