Have constant constipation with nausea and vomiting. Having abdominal pain. No use of laxatives. Noticed yellowish watery stools

I have constant constipation. along with nausea and vomiting, serious back and abdominal pain. I feel hot all the time. Laxatives don't seem to be helping. When I finally go its hard then turns to yellowish watery stools
Posted Sat, 26 Oct 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Need to see a doctor.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Madam,

Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that what symptoms you give are non specific but we can discuss the possibilities .First get your thyroid checked by S . TSH , T3, T4 which can lead to chronic constipation. In this age women are prone for this disorder . Secondly take lot of water plus high fibre diet that will help you relieve the constipation . Add papaya to your diet .

Hot flushes can be due to perimenopausal period . You need to get a USG abdomen for evaluation of abdominal pain . The consistency as the stools become watery are due to laxative use . You need evaluation for the cause behind all these problems .

Dr. Shruti