Have complete block of LAD and occlusion of ostium. Should I go for bypass surgery?

I have LAD artery completely blocked for long time (More than ten years). I did several Chelations and EECP treatments in India (Bangalore and Ludhiana), but it only helped to open up small veins as a natuaral bypass. The Doctors in Dubai did Angiograqphy and confirmed now that :
LM is Normal, LADis chronich totally occluded from ostium, LCX is patent with stents (3), Ramusshows no significant lesions, RCA shows no significant lesions. Trial for PCI to CTO of LAD through both antegrade and retrograde were not sucessful. 6F angiseasl used to close Rt. femoral artery puncture.
LIMA to LAD has been recfommended. Should I proce with the Bypass Srgery or use non-invasive atments?
Posted Sat, 30 Mar 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 38 minutes later
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

There is no alternative for bypass surgery in this situation.
Occlusion of ostium & complete block of LAD can not be tackled safely or successfully by any other way.
Go ahead and have the surgery - Earlier the better - delay may be XXXXXXX

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck