Have chronic hematospermia and hematuria. Tested negative for STD and cancer. Required treatment?

I've had chronic hematospermia for about a year and occasionally have hematuria. Blood tests all show no cancer, I'm happily faithfully married and test negative for STDs. I've had a cystoscopy which showed a perfectly healthy bladder. After three or four visits, the doctors all tell me sometimes it just happens that people have chronic hematospermia.

I have noticed clicking in my hips (more like a loud pop on occasion), and I'm noticing that sometimes I waddle around corners. And if I push on my hip bones behind and to the sides of my penis it's tender (not splitting pain, but very tender), I used to think it was testicular pain, but a testicular exam produces no pain at all. And after pushing on my lower abdomen, the doctor ruled out a hernia.

Thank you for your help!
Posted Thu, 7 Feb 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 10 hours later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
At times it hard to find out the cause of hematuria and hematospermia.
Two main known causes of hematospermia are uncontrolled BP and inflammation of the prostate / seminal vesicles.
So, please get BP under control, if high.
I usually give a course of antibiotics to clear the inflammation/infection.
Regarding the penile pain, it does not fit in with a known problem and only a physical examination can help.
The hip joint needs to be examined systematically for the range of movements / any restriction etc.
An orthopedic surgeon is the best person to do this.
Hope this helps, kindly get back for doubts if any,
Best regards