Have changed birth control and had light bleeding and pain. Pregnancy test negative. Chances of pregnancy?

I changed my birth control over 6 months ago. I have very light bleeding and a small amount of pain each month. This month I have had nothing . The only time I have ever missed a period is when I have been pregnant. Two pregnancy tests this time are negative
Posted Wed, 31 Jul 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 12 minutes later
If you are taking your birth control pill regularly without missing any doses then the chances of pregnancy are negligible. The absence of bleeding is commonly seen while taking such birth control pills.
You can start with your next pack of pills as scheduled. The periods are likely to happen next time. Please do not worry.
Your periods will return to the normal flow and frequency once you stop taking these pills.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Have changed birth control and had light bleeding and pain. Pregnancy test negative. Chances of pregnancy? 11 minutes later
I was late taking three or four of the pills in the first week does that make any difference ?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 13 minutes later
Thanks for writing again.
Just being late in taking 3-4 pills does not matter. You should not miss more than two pills continuously.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.