Have burning sensation, head pounding and not feeling good. Have low Vitamin D, Adrenal tumor and carcinoid. Related?

I am burning up.. woozy.. head pounding etc feel god awful.... yet HAVE FRIGGIN CHILLS???? okay..take temp..94.7?!!!! WTH!! Took it two hours later..95.3!! And different thermometers.. what could be the cause??? 57yowf 130 lbs hx low vit d, adrenal tumor, possible carcinoid
Posted Sun, 4 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 2 hours later

All of the above like Low Vit D, Adrenal tumor and carcinoid can cause these symptoms. They may not necessarily have a high temperature on measure.

You should better get admitted at the hospital for management under the care of a XXXXXXX Medicine doctor. It is important for you to stabilize the mood first. I understand you underwent multiple diagnosis during your life.

Let me know if I can help you further.