Have bronchitis and having trouble sleeping, given antibiotics. Feel numbness, tingling in arm and legs with chest pain

I have bronchitis and having trouble sleeping, I have been given antibiodics . I feel numbness and tingling in my left arm and parts of my lower left leg when I try to sleep. mild chest pains when I move around in bed and trouble breathing
Posted Mon, 23 Sep 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I need some info

Detailed Answer:

Would like to know the following details to give personalized opinion.

1) What is the duration of bronchitis and when was it diagnosed and when were you prescribed antibiotics? Do you use inhalors?
2) When did the numbness and tingling appear?
3) It would be good if you can describe the sequence of events one by one to relate the new symptoms and medicines to that of old symptoms.
4) What do you think works for you?

I think if it is severe bronchitis that causes shortness of breath (orthopnoea) that results in troubled sleep. We need to measure BP, pulse and pulse oxygen.

Awaiting for your reply