Have bowel movement in morning but has urge to go again after breakfast. Suggest?

I have a doubt regarding my bowels. Everyday in the morning after getting up I go for a bowel movement. But later in the day after an hour or two after my breakfast I have another urge for a bowel movement. Is this something unusual. Please clarify me
Posted Sat, 19 Oct 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Irshad H Naqvi 2 days later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

Welcome to the platform of XXXXXXX

First clinical diagnosis of such symptoms is amoebiasis.

Easily can be diagnosed with stool routine and microscopic examination as well as culture.
Complete course of Metronidazole with adequate doses should completely eradicate the problem.

Many times people become habitual to such revisits. This can be overcome by avoiding the urge just by engaging self with some urgent and interesting work.

Hope, the query is answered.

Please feel free for further clarification.